About this statement
This Privacy Notice sets out key information concerning how we collect and use information about you. Our aim is to ensure you are fully informed as to how we will use it and the rights you have in respect of it. We will not store or process your personal information outside of Ireland.
What information do we collect?
When browsing www.radleyeng.com no information is collected that we can use to personally identify you. However you may have provided us with some or all the following during the course of a business transaction:
- your name;
- your postal address;
- your e-mail address;
- your job title;
- your tax number;
- details of your orders;
- your bank account details (for suppliers);
Who receives your personal data?
We may pass your information to others:
- We sometimes use sub-contractors to deliver your goods and we may pass your name and
address to them.
- We may pass your details to our professional advisers for the purpose of obtaining
Once you have provided us with your personal data (including personal data forming part of the correspondence between us) it will also be processed to (i) administer your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement, and (ii) comply with data protection and other legal obligations to which we are subject.
Details of the Data Controller
The data controller is Radley Engineering Ltd (“Radleys”, “we”, or “us”). You can write to us at Kiladangan, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide will be retained by us for 24 months from the last business transaction date. Information on business transaction details will be kept for 7 years in accordance with Irish tax laws.
- Right to withdraw consentYou can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time by writing to us. Once your request has been verified, we will cease the consensual processing of your personal data within one working day.
- Right to objectYou have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for any direct marketing purposes by writing to us at any time. On receipt of your objection, your personal data shall no longer be used for direct marketing.
- Accessing, deleting and rectifying your personal dataYou have the right to access your personal data, as well as require us to delete it or rectify any personal data we hold that is inaccurate. If you want to have access to your personal data or want us to delete it or rectify any personal data that is inaccurate, please inform us in writing, providing sufficient information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within legally required timescales.
- Lodging a complaintYou can at any time lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with your local data protection authority. Radley Engineering Ltd supervisory authority is:
Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois, Ireland, www.dataprotection.ie.